6 Ways To Look Even Better In Photos
I am lucky enough to have the most stunning and handsome clients already, but these tips will help you feel at ease and ready for your photo session! (or some selfies...)
1. Relax. You are in the hands of a professional, and you should trust them to make you look great! When you are nervous to get your photo taken, you will be able to tell in the finished product. And most importantly, be confident, know your assets and show them off.
2. Don't say "cheese." Just like you can tell when someone is nervous in a photo, you can see when a smile is forced. Think of something or someone that makes you laugh and don't be afraid to talk and joke with your photographer. Additionally, you don't have to have a big toothy smile in every shot. Mix it up with your facial expressions, whether they be somber or goofy. Try a little bit of everything!
3. Think tall. Not to sound like a nagging mother, but standing up straight will make you look taller, leaner and more confident. Pretend you have an invisible string coming from your head and pulling you upwards.
4. Work your angles. Rather than facing the camera straight on, turn slightly to one side. Try posing with your hands and arms instead of letting them fall limp at your sides. The "red carpet pose" is always flattering: stand up straight, put your hand on your hip, and turn your head to face the camera. Leaning towards the camera is also universally slimming and puts the focus on your face.
5. Get a good night's sleep. You will look better when you're well rested. For any facial puffiness or under-eye bags, apply a mini facial with a cool compress or cucumber slices.
6. Finally, and most importantly, be YOU. Wear what you like and apply your makeup to make yourself look like the best possible version of yourself. Bring a fun accessory or prop that expresses who you are. Stay true to yourself in the style and atmosphere of the photos. Speak up and communicate your ideas and what you want to the photographer before the shoot.
Keywords: how to be photogenic, how to look good, how to look good in photos, how to look your best, look good in photos, look your best in photos, photogenic
Good tips! I actually sat up straighter while reading your post :)
No comments posted.